Call us at (954) 461-0884 or contact us through this form.
Please consider the following when contacting us:
- We are a busy shop with all hands on deck. We're handling your valuable, fragile instruments with the care they deserve, and we can't always reach for the phone. Leave a voice message stating your name, phone number - and the purpose of your call - if you'd like us to call you back.
- For faster service, send a message using this form instead.
- We generally check our voice mail and email once or twice daily, so you should expect to hear back from us the same or next business day.
- We have other professional and personal obligations, and are not on call 24/7.
- We do not monitor the phone or email "after hours" or on weekends. We will respond those messages the following business day.
- Our phone, voice mail, and email systems are in place solely to serve our customers' musical instrument repair needs. We endeavor to respond promptly to each legitimate inquiry, but this does not include spam, marketing, etc.
- Please check your junk mail folder if you haven't received a reply to an email.
- We value your business and appreciate your understanding of these policies.