We conduct all business BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
To schedule an appointment, contact us here.
Please consider the following when planning your visit.
- We conduct all business by appointment only. This ensures our staff is available and that we’re not double-booking clients.
- An “appointment” means that both parties have discussed and agreed upon – in advance – a date and specific time.
- If we haven’t mutually agreed to a specific time on a specific date, there is no appointment.
- Plan your visit ahead of time so we can meet your scheduling needs. Same-day appointments are not always possible.
- For safety and security reasons, we do not accept walk-ins. Our shop is full of machinery, tools, and other hazardous equipment, and we are responsible for ensuring a safe environment for our customers.
- If you need to reschedule your appointment, contact us so we can find another available time.
- As a courtesy to our staff and our other customers, if you are going to be more than fifteen (15) minutes early or late, contact us so we can adjust accordingly. Otherwise we will assume you’ve decided not to come.
- Our hours vary from day to day. Please don’t assume that we’ll be in the shop at any given time.
- We are in the shop most, but not all, weekdays. This varies from week to week.
- Evening appointments are usually not possible.
- If you need to see us outside of “normal” business hours, we can often schedule an early morning appointment.
- We are not available weekends.
- We have other professional and personal obligations, and are not on call 24/7.
- We do not monitor the phone or email “after hours” or on weekends. We will respond to those messages the following business day.
- We value your business and appreciate your understanding of these policies.
Our shop is in Lake Worth, which is in the middle of Palm Beach County. The street address is 273 Ohio Road, Lake Worth, FL 33467.
From Florida’s Turnpike, take the Lake Worth Road exit (mile marker 93) and go east to Ohio Road. Turn right on Ohio Road and proceed to 273 Ohio Road, which will be to your left.
From US 441/SR 7, go to Lake Worth Road and proceed east to Ohio Road. Turn right on Ohio Road and proceed to 273 Ohio Road, which will be to your left.
From I-95, coming from the north, take 10th Ave. North exit (mile marker 64) in Lake Worth. Go west to Jog Road. Go south (turn left) on Jog Road to Lake Worth Road. Go west (turn right) on Lake Worth Road to Ohio Road. Turn left on Ohio Road and proceed to 273 Ohio Road.
From I-95, coming from the south, take 6th Ave. South exit (mile marker 63) in Lake Worth. Go west to Jog Road (6th Ave. turns into Melaleuca Lane). Go north (turn right) on Jog Road to Lake Worth Road. Go west (turn left) on Lake Worth Road to Ohio Road. Turn left on Ohio Road and proceed to 273 Ohio Road.